Master: Good idea? Regarding my talk yesterday

Master: Good idea? Regarding my talk yesterday

von Lisa Andrea Lengenfelder -
Anzahl Antworten: 0

Hey everyone,

this is directed mostly to the people who were there yesterday for my talk about my Bachelor's thesis, but you are welcome to join anyways. I'm hoping some of you will read this.

Until yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to not do my masters if I have a good job opportunity at a (not so small) startup, doing what I love and that is AI/Machine Learning, where I thought I would learn things as well, that I wanted university to teach me.

Since yesterday most of you told me, that I definitely should do my Master, could you please tell me the reasons again? Please don't think I didn't listen to you yesterday. It is just that so far everyone told me that not doing my Master is the better option. I was pretty insecure after yesterday about what to do and it was a lot of information, so I would really appreciate it if you could give me a little bit of your time and tell me the reasons why you think a Master is important.

If this is the wrong place for asking such a question I apologize and will delete it.

Thanks a lot,

Lisa