PhD position in Neuro-Symbolic Artificial Intelligence at the University of Ferrara, Italy

PhD position in Neuro-Symbolic Artificial Intelligence at the University of Ferrara, Italy

par Ute Schmid,
Nombre de réponses : 0

A PhD position in Neuro-Symbolic Artificial Intelligence is available at the University of Ferrara, Italy, under my supervision. The position is part of the doctoral programme launched by the  Marie Curie (MSCA) FutureData4EU project led by the University of Bologna. The doctoral programme awards 53 PhD positions in the field of Big Data, each described in the call for application.

The one of which I’m responsible for is titled Neuro-symbolic artificial intelligence for big data and is on page 238 of the document. The deadline for application is 28 June 2024 at 2 pm CEST (Italian time).

The requirements are:

Research Experience for doctoral candidates: at the deadline of the programme's call, the DC will have to hold a degree entitling him/her to be enrolled in a doctoral programme (a master degree or equivalent); not having been awarded with a doctoral degree. The candidates must have a good knowledge of written and spoken English.
Mobility requirements: candidates may not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Italy for more than 1 years in the 3 years immediately before the programme's call closure.

The position has a very attractive salary: €27,238.83 (gross excluding employer’s contributions to tax and social security) per year, for a total of three years.

You can find more information about me at my home page.

Feel free to email me for informal inquiries at fabrizio.riguzzi@unife.it.

Best regards

Fabrizio Riguzzi